Friday, April 1, 2016

Stay Organized with Google Keep

Stay Organized with Google Keep

First of all, let me say that Google Keep is awesome, and I cannot believe we haven't blogged about it yet. I hope you will love it as much as I do :-)



Google Keep was created for people like me who LOVE to make lists. Google Keep (unlike the sticky notes on your desktop, and desk, and floor, etc) can go with you everywhere, making it the perfect place to keep your lists and notes for home and school. 

Google Keep can be used on your computer and phone, and syncs automatically when you open it. Not only does it allow for use on-the-go, all notes placed in Keep can be individually shared with anyone with a Google account. Personally, I use this feature for sharing grocery lists with my husband, to-do lists with my coaching team, and daily tasks in the library with Elizabeth. It is so convenient. Each note can also be color coordinated to allow to find what you are looking for faster. 

The final feature I'd like to highlight is the reminders feature. Each note can be given reminder settings that will, much like your Outlook calendar, send you reminder to complete the items on the list. These can be one-time reminders, or like our Weekly Library Task List Note, weekly reminders. 

All in all, Google Keep is a fantastic tool that I think everyone will love. That's all for now. Have a great week!

                                                                   Google Keep Site


-Your Friendly Librarians




No comments:

Post a Comment